Friday, February 13, 2009

El tribunal..

My project is almost done.

I completed the final project report of my work today and was going to hand it in so that the 'tribunal' can take a look at it before I'm going to present it next week. The million pages lasting catalan assignment paper declares I have to give a printed copy of my work to each of the tribunal members. Well, I thought. No problem at all. I know how to print! The first of which took a deep breath in order to laugh at me. When he was finished, he told me I would be the first person ever to hand in a project report without having it binded before. Of course I made my point of being Erasmus student, which is sort of confessing that I'm a stupid idiot. He was very kind and took me to the office where I could finally form my paper to the right condition. It's not over yet.. :)

No comments: